All Tube pre amplifier and D.I. box for Bass Guitar
The transformer guarantees your signal is always in studio-quality, whether recording at home, in rehearsal, on club stage, or on tour.
Today's available options allow you to modify, shape, and enhance your instrument's sound in any way possible.
The outcome, however, is dependent on the signal quality at the start of the signal chain, where the transformer establishes a solid base for your sound production.
Please find more detailed information here !
- with x height x depth : 195x90x120mm
- weight 1,2kg
- color coated aluminum housing
- two ECC82/12AU7 tubes
- full-metal alumnium knobs anodized
- full-metal potentiometer shafts
- 1/4″ Input + Line Out Switchcraft full-metal
- XLR connector + Transformator OUT Neutrik
- transformer JENSEN made in USA Mu-metal shielded
- DALE extrem low noise resistors + WIMA foil capacitors
- very low signal output impedance ; on the XLR and Line Out for very long cable runs to a mixer, audio interface or stage amplifier without any loss of sound quality
Electrical data :
- volume boost Line Out +10dBV
- 0dB to +4dB unbalanced Line OUT
- output impedance Line Out 300Ohm
- linear frequency response 10Hz-19.000Hz -1dBV/0dBV
- Bass Cut -6B@65Hz
- two band center frequency @300Hz boost +15dBV and 400Hz cut -11dBV
- treble knob center frequency 600Hz cut and 200Hz boost / 3dB/octave
- bass knob center frequency 200Hz cut and 280Hz boost / -3dB/octave cut ; +4dB/octave boost
- signal noise ratio >86dB
- nominal signal level +4dBu balanced / unbalanced behind XLR-transformer
- output impedance XLR OUT 200Ohm @ 1okOhm (input impedance of following equipment)
- supply 230V AC / 50Hz / 9 watts
All product photos on this page are made by Mr. Alex Henke, thank you !